SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER (BRANDING)
- Working on high quality digital designs to produce an effective solutions for clients.
- Understanding the business case and/or client brief through research into the client and subject; understanding the client’s objectives and having an overview of the commercial content.
- Involves creating, redesigning or refreshing a distinct identity for a product or service. This can, in some cases, encompass the entire image of a company or organization.
- Ideating visual concepts and refining design work based on creative direction.
- Developing visual identity platforms, systems, typography, palette, illustration, iconography systems.
- Working cross-functionally and collaborating with internal and external team members.
- Clearly articulating strategic thinking and design decisions to a variety of partners.
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- A minimum of 5 years experienced in creative design of the advertising business.
- Knowledge and interest in digital technologies.
- Bachelor of Arts or higher in Communication Design, or a related field.
- A portfolio that demonstrates product, branding, communication design experience.
- Applicants who have experienced in digital creative field will be priority consideration.
- Applicants must be very creative-oriented, out-of-the box thinking and ability to express the idea in commercial art as well as and have computer skills including the entire relevant design software.
- You must be able to clearly express yourself and explain your ideas to the team.
- Prior experience in working in a fast paced environment is an advantage.
- A great attitude and a lack of ego.