CREATIVE GROUP HEAD
- Build, lead, and review work of the creative content team (including art directors, copywriters and designers) in the creation of all social media contents and social campaigns
- Spearhead and manage social media content/campaign strategy, conception, execution, design and production for all of clients’ social media channels.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (account management, campaign creative, media, designer and project management) in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, the competitive landscape and monitor trends in social
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with the social creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop and deliver new social creative initiatives and effective idea for social/branded contents or social campaigns.
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for user experience for all social platforms and deliverables that effectively address client’s marketing goals and challenges
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in advertising agency or digital agency, extensively versed in creative direction and social content best practices.
- Years of experience creating social/branded contents and social campaigns
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Digital and social experience a must and familiarity using various social media platform.
- A strong understanding of branded content creation, social platform, marketing, story-telling and advertising principles.
- Great presentation skills, contribute to the creative process in meetings and presentations with internal teams and clients.